A distant shore : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Elkland Area Community Library.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781982104351 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 198210435X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781982104368
- Physical Description: 374 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Includes Reader Guide.
She was a child caught in a riptide in the ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Forced marriage > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Fiction.
Human trafficking > Fiction.
Belize > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: