A time for mercy / John Grisham.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Elkland Area Community Library.
- 0 of 7 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System.
4 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Elkland Area Community Library||AF GR (Text)||30363000792495||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||11/28/2020|
- ISBN: 9780385545969 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0385545967 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 464 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Sequel to: Sycamore Row.
Court-appointed lawyer Jake Brigance puts his career, his financial security, and the safety of his family on the line to defend a sixteen-year-old suspect who is accused of killing a local deputy and is facing the death penalty.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Mississippi > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Police murders > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: